Friday, August 22, 2008

Knock Knock Knock at the heaven's door

Phew!! Ahoy Amigos..back after a long time(one and half month to be precise)..partly due to assignments nd mostly due to my laziness.Sitting quietly in the ganapathy lab now(its almost 12:30 am) when i think of the last month that whizzd past in front of me all i can think of is the freshers's party and Bipasha Basu..now don't get me wrong ..i just came back after watcng Bachhna e Haseeno ;) . I had my Accounts mid term exam today and thanks to highly efficient invigilation i could'nt copy.. and in short i screwed it up.I turned up late in the exam center (i takes some time to have the 'HIGHLY' delicious canteen food) .And as i warm gesture to my arrival ..i was offered the seat at the first bench much to my apathy. The questions paper looked more like Hibru to me than nythg else and my long and futile efforts of askng my fellow batchmates was put to rest by the person guarding.Seeing my desperation to copy the invigilator turned all his attention to me as if i was the only person sitting in the room.But this did not put his mind to peace for a long time coz soon he told me to change my seat and put me in the most desolate part of the room :( !!!@@### !!!.And then and there was my destiny written
Life in Chennai is seems to be on roll.This place has many posh malls and nice beaches.. and of course the nice and greedy auto-walas .Today i saw a traffic cop who had big moustaches and looked more like somebody from a b-grade horror movie than a traffic cop.AM sure he would have made more money acting in some lousy movies than getting baked in the roads of chennai giving directions to the clueless traffic.Not knowing Tamil is defn a disadvantage in chennai but so far i have managed good wid my 'tuta-futa' linguistic symbols..and am sure thngs would get better eventually....signing off for nw..will be back for more(very soon)........

1 comment:

gP said...

bro! hahahah...man reminds me of exams...ive once managed to get the note papers from my friend, not realizing he's using a blue pen and a black pen. The inv came and took the paper and asked who's is it, I said mine. Why blue ink, I said I ran out of ink. and thank all the gods, he just walked away...knowing very well i copied. Its lying with a straight face that will get us a way.

I hope you enjoy Chennai...i want to come there soon... :)