Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A lullably of accounts

Today had the opportunity/bad luck to sit in the first row for the accounts class. It was a great experience sitting in the VIP row. JLo kept on looking at me as if I had the answers for everything while I even didn't have the book itself. Had to borrow the book from Binit and made a lot of scribbles as ordered by JLo. Sitting at the first Jlo's lullably were starting to take a slight effect upon me. So after the successful completion first hour I switched back to my regular last row to mingle with the sleep deprived people. Second hour geared up and my fellow row mates began their quests in the dreams of which i took quite a few pictures.


Vaibhav was absorbed in the ET and BL whereas Praveen was trying to sleep with eyes open.



people getting charmed and sleepy by JLo's speech


Other side of the last benchers


physically present , mentally absent

And now the hero of our class
.
.
.
.


soja soja mere munna
jojo jojo mera naam JLo......

3 comments:

jdsarma said...

Nice one... gud to see "Illustrated" blogs. :P btw hope jijo doesn't chk the blogs :)

Kiritika Krisshnan said...

Awesome! This is even better than an article! :)

Anir... said...

awsum dude...JIJO rules...with his 'lt88' explanations... keep posting such...really entertaining... :)